Welcome to humfrey’s documentation!
humfrey is a library for producing linked data front-end sites to RDF triple-stores. It builds on the Django web
framework, allowing considerable customisation and integration into other sites.
It has the following features:
- Fully content-negotiable to various formats
- Customisable HTML representations of RDF resources
- SPARQL endpoint with rate-limiting and numerous serialization options
- Update system for pulling data from third-party sources and transforming it into RDF
- Support for maintaining ElasticSearch indexes of RDF data
- Support for multiple stores
- Producing time-stamped RDF dumps of data after an update
- Uploading dataset metadata to CKAN instances, such as the Data Hub
- Thumbnailing images
- 303 redirects from resource URIs to their descriptions
- Semantic pingback (currently server only)